I finally finished the fish from JudyKits. I was a bit worried about the shape of the fish, before putting on the fins it really looked too long and skinny. But, once the fins were attached it looked a lot better, though I think the nose is still a bit too pointy.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the fish. The original plan was to gift it to our friends for their soon-to-be-born son's ocean themed bed room. Well, they've moved and the son is at least two now and he's got a baby sister now.
Yarn: Hand dyed cotton (included in kit)
Needles: Bryspun, 6s
Pattern: Clownfish from JudyKits.com
Opps, I just realized he isn't yet a true FO, he's still missing a mouth. But I'm still going to count him as a FO.