Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A bit of progress....

I managed to knit a few more inches on the Roundabout Leaf Tank this weekend. Not too much, but a bit of progress. It isn't really anything worth photographing and sharing, but even if I wanted to take pictures, my digital camera is on vacation in Germany for the World Cup! Lets just hope it (and the boy who took it) make it back safe.

However,I'm thinking of switching to the Diagonal Triangle Top. I think I could actually get it finished before I could finish the Leaf Tank, maybe even before the summer is over. And, once it is finished I think I could wear it to work under a suit. Hmmm....

Also, I was at Costco yesterday and I picked up Mason Dixon Knitting. I may have to find some cotton yarn to make one (or more) of the Ball Band dishcloths.

No comments: