Monday, June 02, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged, twice!

1.) What was I doing ten years ago?
Just finishing my sophomore year of college, headed home for the summer with a friend to work at my mom's winery.

2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today, yesterday (when I wrote this, but forgot to post):
Farmer's market [done]
Walk [done]
pick up around the house[a little]
do some knitting [nope]
find our state tax refund check [done]


3) Snacks I enjoy:
just about everything... apple and peanut butter has been a recent common one

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off some debts and buy a house (heck, around here that might only buy a condo)

5) Places I have lived:
Philo, CA
Whitter, CA
Studio City, CA
Redondo Beach, CA
Honolulu, HI

6) Jobs I have had:
babysitter
all-around helper at winery (answering phones to cleaning barrels to bottling wine)
after-school program coordinator
special ed and substitute teacher
HR assistant
lawyer

7) Peeps I want to know more about:
Nearly everyone has been tagged by now, hopefully no duplicates here:
Tink
V-Spot Girl
Tina
Any one else...?

3 comments:

kbrow said...

I used to have a coworker in CA who grew up in Philo.
I like the lilikoi pix. I'm gonna have to check that vine out!

Tina said...

Great, are you going to send me a chain letter next? I did as I was told, but I didn't tag anymore people!

Lilikoi Knits said...

Did you know they have chain text messages now? Hearing about that made me feel old!